Friday, October 29, 2010

Introspective update

Mario Kart tests were not a good result. I feel weird. Real weird. Like, I've been totally fucking hyped for about an hour or so. The energy part of the energy drink clearly works. But now the alcohol is kicking in. So weird.

Okay, so here is the thing. I don't feel drunk. I feel a little woozy, not entirely focused, a bit slow. But not bad, a little buzzed. But here is the crazy part. I am totally fucking up left and right. Not just the subpar MK experience. Now, I'm making typos left and right. And worse than usual. But I'm also typing really fast. Seriously. Not fucking with y'all. I don't FEEL the effects per se but my coordination and physical abilities are clearly, clearly impaired.

Honestly, this isn't like anything I've ever really experienced before. It's not crazy weird, I'm not hallucinating. I don't feel like I'm tripping or on coke or anything (though not sure what coke feels like.) But it is different from any substance-induced state I've ever been in.

For the record, second 4-Lok almost dead. Once it is, I'm going to go until I start to crash. Work tomorrow is already looking miserable...

No comments:

Post a Comment